Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Favorite Pinterest Recipes

I have a slight Pinterest addiction.  Okay, that may be an understatement, but in my defense I have come away with a lot of great recipes that my family loves because of said addiction! Anyway, today I thought I'd share some of my favorite tested and approved Pinterest recipes.  Here are my family's top picks as of lately:

1. Mushroom Asiago Chicken

2. Cashew Chicken Lettuce Wraps

3. Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup

4. Crescent Bacon Egg and Cheese Sandwiches

5. Lightened Sundried Tomato Fettuccine

6. Meatball Stuffed Biscuits

7. Hungry Girl Wonton Tacos

8. Slow Cooker Tortellini

9. Tomato Basil Parmesan Soup

10. Garlic Parmesan Pull Apart Bread

I would love to hear what some of your favorite Pinterest recipes are!  To check out my Favorite Recipes Board on Pinterest, click here

 
Happy Pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment