Pages

Friday, November 8, 2013

Attitude of Gratitude: Beautiful B

My Dearest Bella Girl,

YOU. ARE. BEAUTIFUL.

I love your confidence, your silliness, your style (not everyone could pull off a tutu at church!)


I love your excitement for life, your happiness, your kindness.



I love your smile, your eyes, your hair.


I love your laughter, your voice, your prayers.



I love your long legs (which you get from your daddy!), your toned muscles, your coordination.
 
 
I love your whispers, your snuggles, your kisses.
 

I love your creativity, your grace, your humor.


I love your beauty, that shines from within.



I love you, my beautiful Bella girl.  Please never forget how beautiful you are.God has created you, and he doesn't make mistakes.  You are fearfully and wonderfully made.  And you are absolutely perfect to me. 

Forever thankful for you,
Love, Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment