Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

A Month of Celebrations

Happy November Everyone!
 
November has always been a special month for me, for several reasons.

1. It's a month of Birthdays!  My birthday is in November and I get to share my birthday month with some of my favorite people in the world!  First of all, my amazing son Elijah who turns two (WHAT?) on the 18th!  If that's not enough, some of my closest friends are November babies! I will share a few birthday posts later in the month, but I just wanted to note how special this month is to so many of the people I love.  So to all those wonderful people, here's a shout out to November birthdays!
Birthday Buddies! (pic from Nov. '12)
 
2. It's a month of Gratitude.  This month we take time to celebrate the harvest season.  We take time to come together as a family and give thanks to the amazing blessings in our life.  We feast on delicious dinners together, celebrating the season of thankfulness and gratitude.  This year I have so so much to be thankful for, and I will share some of those things I am most grateful for during the month.

3. The Christmas Countdown Begins!!  If you know me at all, you know that I LOVE the Christmas season.  I am so excited for this year's festivities, especially since this will be one of the first years both Bella and Elijah will really enjoy everything.  I love the season for so many reasons.  Celebrating the birth of our Savior, sharing food and memories with loved ones, cherishing traditions, giving gifts, singing carols, and helping others in need.  It is truly the most wonderful time of the year.  So starting in November, I will begin to share some of the things I'm doing to prepare for the wonderful holidays coming up! 

I hope you are as excited as I am for the wonderful month of November!  Cheers to a great month!

No comments:

Post a Comment