Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

Cooking Class and Inspiration






Julie and me at our cooking class, ready to make (and eat!) pizzas!

Two weeks ago, my friend Julie and I took a cooking class together.  Earlier this summer she told me that taking a cooking class was on her '30 before 30' list, so she invited me to come along if I wanted.  And, of course, I wanted to!  We took a pizza class at a cooking school in Uptown.  It was so much fun and the food was delicious!  We came away with recipes, pizza making skills, and full tummies:)  I would totally take another class there-it was such a fun experience.  It also got me thinking about making my own 30 before 30 list...I'm 27 turning 28 in November, but I think if I don't make the goals too hard, I could do it! (thanks for the inspiration Jules!) So far I've come up with about six or seven things to put on my list.  So I need your help!  What would you put on this list?  Or if you have a 30 before 30 list, what's on yours?? 


Mmm...fresh hand tossed pizza with basil, mozzarella, prosciutto, and tomato.  Yeah, I made that ;)

2 comments:

  1. My advice is to put things on your list that you can actually accomplish! Think about things you've always wanted to try doing or places in MN that you've always wanted to go to. I spent a lot of time perusing bucket list ideas on the internet to come up with things to put on mine. Love that you're making a list, and I would love to help you check some things off once you're done making it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of places in MN that I'd like to check out-thanks Julie! And I will definitely take you up on the offer to help me check off some items:)

    ReplyDelete