Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Our Fourth of July Holiday (and a few Bella-isms)

0" nya="true" width="424" />




Our Independence Day Celebration was nice and relaxing. We had grilled chicken and brats, played in the kiddie pool, and relaxed outside. And of course there was festive desserts to indulge in:) We didn't have the kids stay up for fireworks (they were both out cold by 7:30 from that long day of fun!), but Matt and I got to see some the night before at the Twin's game. So all in all it was a pretty fun holiday for us. So far this July we've had beautiful weather. I hope this trend continues!

And a few Bella-isms to share: 1. Bella calls mosquitoes 'mosquito bites'. She's contstantly around the house saying, "Mom, there's a mosquito bite in my room!" 2. Recently when I told Bella she needed a bath because she was messy, she replied, "no, I'm not messy, I'm clean and fluffy!" 3. Instead of saying "I don't want to take a nap" Bella will say, "I want to take a nap, no." It's very confusing when you think she's agreeing to something and then pulls it back last minute:) 4. She's been quoted saying, "Oh boy!" "Oh my goodness!" and "That's enough" just as we do. Pretty funny coming from a three year old. 5. The other day when she was running around with Elijah, I saw her stop, give him a hug, and say, "Good job honey! I'm so proud of you!". What a sweet big sister!

(I'm having trouble with the formatting of my post, so I appologize if it looks a little weird. I'm working on it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment