Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Keeping Busy

As we anxiously wait for Spring around here, we've been keeping ourselves busy...

Riding Horses
(Elijah is laughing really hard here if you can't tell)


Reading Books



Playing Ball



Spring Cleaning!




Snuggling with Daddy



Finding some deals!

Watching for wildlife

And being bunnies!




(Love this one!  Bella must be thinking, "He's never going to get these ears on right!")

I've also been trying out some photo editing with the software Matt bought me a while ago.  It's so fun to play around with!  Here's one of the pictures I'm working on for fun:
Original

Edit #1 (cropped, edges blurred, colors enhanced)

Edit #2 (cropped, edges blurred, sepia tone added)

The Sepia tone one is my favorite one so far.  I've got so much to learn but it is so fun to play around with.  If you are wondering, I am using the Adobe Photoshop Elements 10.  If you've used this program, I'd love to hear tips and fun ideas you've used! 

Happy Wednesday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment