Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April Adventures

Can you believe it's the last day of April today?  This year is going by so fast.  It doesn't help that it JUST started warming up outside (and by the way, rain/snow mix in the forecast for May 1st, 2nd and 3rd, what? yuck!).  Well anyway, I thought I'd post some pictures of some of the fun adventures we've had this past month. 

Holding Hands (This is Elijah's new 'thing'.  He wants to hold hands with us and walk everywhere together.  Sooo sweet!).



Wrestling



Playdates with friends




Dancing



Baking







Children's Museum




(Elijah was upset when someone wanted to share the bubbles, but he got over it quickly.  I just had to show you his pouty face though!)








Skyping with Daddy (we miss you lots!!)



Backyard fun!






Hope your April was filled with fun!

P.S. Matt, you've been gone now for 19 days, the longest we've been apart in over six years.  I miss you so much, and I can hardly contain my excitement about seeing you in a few days!  Safe travels love!

No comments:

Post a Comment