Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!

A new year. 2013.  What will this year bring?  It's exciting to start fresh and new.  I'm sure we all have new year's resolutions about many things, but there are a few I want to share with you.

Goals for 2013:

1.  Enjoy being with my children and play with them lots.
2. Be more organized so I can manage my time better:)
3. Read some great books (thanks book club ladies!).
4. Spend more time with friends.
5. Learn and improve on my photography skills.
6.  Be thankful and enjoy each day.
7. Pray more!
8. Go on more date nights with Matt:)
9. Learn and grow spiritually.
10. Blog more!

What are some of your goals for the new year? 

1 comment:

  1. Yay for book club and spending time with friends! Let me know if you need a baby-sitter so you and Matt can have a date night!

    ReplyDelete