Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day

I love Mother's Day! Okay, let's be real, I love all holidays:)  But Mother's Day is the only holiday that I've earned, and because of that, it means something more to me.  Being a mother is the best and most challenging job I've ever had.  I am so thankful to have great Mom role-models in my life helping me to be the best mom I can be.  To my mom Jody and my mom-in-law Debbie, you are amazing mothers and so loved and appreciated.  Happy Mother's Day!  And to my babies, Bella and Elijah, being your mom is the greatest blessing in my life!  I love you both more than words can say. 

I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day with your loved ones!  I missed my hubby Matt so very much, but I had a fun day celebrating with some of the family:)  Cheers to Moms!


The Fam:)

That's right, I'm grilling up some burgers:):)  Aren't you proud, Matt?!


We love our awesome mom (and grandma)!!

Mom with the bird house I gave her (compliments of my father in law's business.)

Me with my two wonderful children, Bella and Elijah!  Bella is holding the card she made me at church:)       I am so blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment