Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

L-O-V-E

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!  I hope you are having a day filled with LOVE.  Here are some of the things we did to prepare for the day:

Valentines for Bella and Elijah's friends at playgroup


Heart Streamers for the window


Faith, Hope, Love sign for our entry way (see how to make it here)

Bella's Painting for our fridge

And here are my three loves!

 Bella 
Elijah

Matt

What a blessed lady I am!  I love you all my valentines!

Tonight we are staying in as a family, having wonton tacos for dinner and chocolate cake with whipped cream and raspberries for dessert:)  What are you doing to celebrate?

Hope you are surrounded by LOVE today!

P.S.  A shout out to my niece Lo, who turns 13 today!  Happy Birthday girlie:)  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment