Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Autumn Bucket List

Well, it's official.  The state fair is over.  Labor day has come and gone.  School has started.  It is Autumn! 


 I must say I have mixed emotions.  I love summer so much-the warm weather, water fun, fresh garden vegetables, grill outs, and more.  But, I love autumn too!  The breeze becomes cool, we can take evening strolls after dinner when it's not too hot, the leaves turn beautiful colors, there are fresh apples and pumpkins, and fall recipes (which may be my favorite!).  With so many great things to do, I've decided to make a family "Autumn Bucket List" and post it on our fridge so that remember to do some of the fun fall things we love!  I found a poster with a list of some fun fall-y things on Pinterest, so I will be using that as my inspiration and then add some of my own ideas as well.  Feel free to make your own 'Autumn Bucket List' using my list here as your inspiration!    I will try to blog about some of our activities as we complete them too:)

Our Autumn Bucket List:
1. Go to our favorite Apple Orchard as a family
2. Make leaf art with Bella
3. Go on a nature walk-take pictures of what we find
4. Make two new fall recipes!
5. Pick out pumpkins and decorate them
6. Attend the Harvest Party at our church
7. Make Fall Cookies and surprise a neighbor with them!
8.Drink a delicious fall-y coffee drink
9. Do a fall family photo shoot
10. Bake a pie (apple, pumpkin???)
11. Have a bonfire
12.  Try canning some of the vegetables from our garden
13.  Grill out and eat on our patio table
14. Do an apple art project with Bella
15. Go to the fall corn pit at our local market 

Let's Enjoy the Autumn Season:)


What are some of your favorite fall activities that will make your bucket list?

1 comment:

  1. Awww....I definitely need to make a bucket list! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete