Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Say What?

Bella is becoming such a little talker.  But her language is still at the point of needing quite a bit of interpretation.  Since I am the one home with her all day, I am usually the one who understands what she is saying and interprets for everyone else.  I thought I'd write down a few of her most interesting phrases while I still remember them-someday she'll say everything correctly and her cute little language will be only a memory.

What It Sounds Like----What It Means
Oceans---Lotions
Jah Jah---Elijah
Ceem---Cream
Tsiide-Outside
side---Slide
wing---Swings
Gampa---Grandma and Grandpa
Out---Up, Down, Out, In, etc.
Ana---Ana and Cayman (our two pugs)
Bangtees----Blankies
Baaa---Bath
Woof Woof---Dog
pay---pray



I'm sure there's more but that's all I'm remembering for the moment.  She also says lots of words correctly and is becoming easier to understand every day.  One of her favorite things to do is "Cheers" at the table with everyone's drinks.  She also loves saying her prayers and sometimes says the prayer before dinner for us.  She is so sweet about it, usually mentioning Grandma, Grandpa, uncle Shawn, auntie Erika, etc.  I just love this age for her-she is so entertaining!

1 comment:

  1. I love it when they are at this age and need mommy to interpret for them! Love your blog too. :O) I definitely need to be doing updates like this if for nothing else just to remember these little things that are too easily forgotten. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete