Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter Fun

Well a Happy Belated Easter to everyone, hope your celebration was wonderful!  We had a lot of fun around here.  We started at church on Sunday morning where Matt and I both helped on the worship team.  Then it was home to get ready to host our first Easter dinner!  Yay!  I must say, it went better than expected.  The house looked clean, the food was cooking, the tables were all decorated and...I was so busy doing all that stuff that I didn't get any pictures of it:-(  But believe me, it looked good! 

Bella had a cute little dress on for church that promptly got filthy as soon as we got home.  I think in total for the day she had three costume changes.  So I didn't even get a picture of her in her Easter dress before it was gone, but I do have a few in one of her more 'casual' outfits! I did manage to get a few of Elijah (he actually kept his Easter outfit presentable the entire day-go figure!) and a few pics of all the kids completing the egg hunt!  We had a great time with our extended family and it was so nice to be able to chat with everyone for a while.  Maybe next year we will get to the kickball game we talked about:-)


Elijah in his Easter attire!

Egg Hunting Time!





Little Ava will be ready next year!

My two kiddos as bunnies!  Thanks for the ears Auntie Erika!

Happy Easter!

I know for next year I will get my camera out earlier and make sure to capture the entire day (or at least a little more of it!).  Anyway, I hope you all had a great holiday and got a chance to celebrate our awesome Savior!

No comments:

Post a Comment