Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

We've got a roller!

Well, I just wanted to give a little update on the youngest member of our family, Elijah.  He is not so little anymore-he's 5 months now (and over 17 pounds!), and rolling all over!  That's right, we've gone mobile:)
This means that the baby gate again has to be closed all the time, and we can't just assume Elijah will stay put wherever we set him.  I've got to admit, I do kind of like that short period of time where you can set them down and they don't move from where you put them, but I am incredibly proud of our growing little boy!  He's such a sweet guy and learning so many new things every day!  Here are a few pictures of Elijah's newest accomplishment as well as him and Bella playing together.  I'll share those too, just because I think they are so sweet together!



Playing together


Blowing Bubbles!


Love these two!

Well that's my mini update for today!  Stay tuned for more coming soon:) Blessings to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment