Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

Busy Busy Busy!

Well, I'm feeling a little like a superhero right now, although I am definitely not.  The reason I am feeling this way is that in the past two days I got all the grocery shopping done (and used coupons to save some $), made my weekly dinner menu, did many, many loads of laundry (how do we make so much laundry??), washed dishes, went through mail that had piled up, washed the floors, went to the government center to get Elijah's birth certificate (with the kids in tow!), made a trip to target for some good deals, made Matt a birthday dinner, gave both the kids baths and managed to take a shower and get myself and the kids presentable for two days in a row!!!  Wow!  If you are a mom, then you can probably understand how difficult some of these seemingly easy tasks can be. 
                Here is my dinner menu for the week:

1.  Buitoni Ravioli with french bread and salad
2. Easy Taco Melts
3. Buffalo Chicken Pizza (one of our new favorites)
4. Swedish Meatballs with garlic bread (Matt's birthday meal)
5. Salmon with Rice
6. Cowboy Quesadillas
7. Hot Ham and Cheese Roll

If you are interested in any of the recipes just let me know!  I love sharing recipes and finding new ones that my family will eat!  I will try to post some pictures of the dinners we have this week if I remember.


Here are a few pictures from Matt's birthday dinner.  We had swedish meatballs (one of his favorites) and a brownie trifle for dessert.
mmm...trifle!

A little smile:)

 Did you notice that Matt's dinner is on a plate painted by the kids for his birthday?  It has Bella's handprints and Elijah's footprints, and Bella painted the background.  It turned out really well:)

Happy Birthday Daddy!

We love you!

So Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband Matthew!  You are an amazing man of God and I appreciate you so so much! 

I hope everyone has a great weekend.  Hopefully this post will make you feel good about accomplishing something small that perhaps feels like a huge task.  Trust me, I am with you completely! 

No comments:

Post a Comment