Pages

Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy New Year! Some of my top reads of 2013

Happy New Year to you!  I hope your celebrations were joyful!  We rang in the new year with some great friends, then spent New Year's Day celebrating my mother in law's birthday-what a fun start to 2014! 

Have you started making goals for the new year yet?  I am still working on some of mine, but I found a great blog post (from one of my favorite blogs) on how to categorize goals, found here.  If more reading is on your list this year, maybe you'll find my top 5 reads of 2013 helpful! 

Here are my top five reads of 2013:

Best Memoir: Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
Best Comedy: The Tao of Martha by Jen Lancaster
Best Mystery: Before I Go To Sleep by S.J. Watson
Best Romantic Storyline: Something Borrowed by Emily Griffin
Best Devotional: Jesus Calling by Sarah Young

If you have any book suggestions for me for the new year, I'd love to hear them! 

May your 2014 be full of blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment