Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

Spring Crafts and Easter Hostess Gifts

We've been working on some Spring and Easter crafts around here.  Here are a few of our projects:

Painted Daffodils



The activity I found online used egg cartons for the center of the flower, but we just used cotton balls.  Find the original activity here.





Easter Egg Cupcakes

Chocolate cupcakes with vanilla frosting dyed green, Cadbury mini eggs



Flower Pinwheels (found here)



I also made a couple Hostess gifts for my family who is hosting Easter this year.  I found some pretty cute, simple ideas online.  I decided on the two below!  I hope they like them:)


We bought a white mug, used a permanent marker to write the first letter of their last name, then baked in the oven for 30 minutes at 350 degrees to set the ink.  Then we planted some chives and added our tag!

I found this recipe here, and they are so simple and delicious!  Rolos, pretzels, and pecans.  I called them Pecan Thumbprints.




Tonight we are attending a Good Friday Service at our church, and this weekend we are celebrating Easter with the family.  Happy Easter from our family to yours!


No comments:

Post a Comment