Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2013

10 things I love!

And here you have it...10 random things that are making my day brighter!

1. International Delight Iced Coffee in Mocha flavor.  Oh my goodness, talk about deliciousness in a glass!  (and it's way cheaper than buying an iced mocha from the coffee shop every day!). 

2. Wonton Tacos.  Amazing, healthy, and easy to make.  Can it get any better than that?  Here's the link to the recipe.  You're welcome:)

3. Getting mail.  And I don't mean email.  I don't mean texts.  I mean walking out to the mailbox to find a card or letter.  There's just something special about a handwritten note.  Have you taken the time to send one lately?  Have you received one lately?  It's just the best!  (And a special thank you to my Grandma who has sent me TWO letters recently!  What an awesome lady!). 

4. This new Spring trench from Target.  So cute!  I want it!Merona® Women's Floral Print Long Trench Coat -Yellow

5. Sweet deals on Photobooks.  That's right, just ordered my photobook with pictures from our cruise from my favorite photo print site, shutterfly.com.  I got the book for FREE and only had to pay shipping!  Score!  I am currently waiting (impatiently) for that bright orange package to arrive.  And you can imagine my excitement as you've already read #3 above:)

6. Afternoon Tea and Pepperidge Farm Milano Double Chocolate Cookies. Perfect snack for a quiet break and a good read.

7. Bible study time with the kids. We have been memorizing a verse from the Bible each week, along with reading some Bible stories and coloring pictures of scenes from the Bible.  It's such a great way to connect with God daily.  Our current verse is "You are kind and forgiving, O Lord." Psalm 86:5. 

8. Finding and reading new blogs.  Here are a few of my new favorites!  Hello Gorgeous, Eat Yourself Skinny, and Dancing With Ashley

9. Decorating for the next holiday!  Right now I am planning out my Easter decorations and finding some fun activities for the kids to complete.  Do you have any traditions or activities you do with your family every year? 

10. These Polka Dot Wedge Sandals from Forever 21.  Aren't they just perfect for Spring and Summer?  Love them!



Hope you enjoyed my list (You may have noticed that a lot of these are food/drinks but I can't help it-I love to eat!).  What are your current obsessions??

2 comments:

  1. I want EVERYTHING from Target!! Why does their stuff have to be so cute?! :-)

    And thanks so much for the shout out! Hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley! I am obsessed with all things Target as well:)

      Delete