Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

You're Funny:)

Here are some of the latest things my funny family has said and done:

1.  Bella came into our room in the middle of the night one night (3:30am) and climbed into bed with us without saying a word.  In the morning I asked her why she got up and came in to sleep by us. She responded, "I wanted to twirl your hair Mom." 


 
2.  After an exciting evening at the dinner table, Matt commented, "Trying to eat a family dinner with a two year old is like trying to do homework with a ferret on your desk."  Ha!


3.  Bella hates having her hair put in a pony, so I usually give her a treat to distract her.  The other day she asked for candy and I said no.  She was quiet for a moment, then said, "I want a pony in my hair!"  I agreed, then she went and asked for her candy for getting her hair done!  I've got to give the girl some credit-she's one smart little turkey!

4.  Elijah has recently learned how to wave.  We were at a play area the other day, and he kept making eye contact with different moms sitting around the room and waving at them.  They all thought he was adorable and would wave back and say hi.  He loved the reaction he would get so he would keep going around the room waving at random people!



 
5.  One afternoon Bella and I were in her room playing with her toy blocks.  She suddenly stopped what she was doing, stood up and looked at her wrist, exclaiming, "Oh no!  It's sixteen o'clock!" and ran out the door.  A few seconds later she came running back into the room saying, "it's better!" And sat down to play again as if nothing had happened.  What a silly girl:)


Dear family, thanks for making me laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment