Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Brenda and Den's Wedding!

Like I mentioned in yesterday's post, we were in Maryland last week for a family wedding.  Today I thought I would share some of the pictures Matt and I took as the 'photographers' for Brenda and Den's wedding.  We are not professional photographers by any means but we had a great time taking some pictures for the happy couple! 
Ceremony


 Husband and Wife!
 
 ^Elijah dressed in his wedding best:)



 ^Auntie Brenda with Bella and Elijah

 ^Jon and Emily




^Brenda with Matt and Elijah
 ^Me and my sister in law Erika
 ^Brenda and Den with our side of the family
^Sisters

 ^Such a fun, beautiful couple!


^I love that they have so much fun together:)
 
Congratulations to the newlyweds, Brenda and Den!  We love you so much and we were so blessed to be a part of your special day.  Cheers to a lifetime of happiness!




No comments:

Post a Comment