Pages

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Favorites from the Week

Here are a few of my favorite things from this week:

Favorite article/blog post:
I recently read an article shared by a few of my friends on Facebook.  Read it here.  The title of the article was "We can't be friends" and basically told of how a mother of young children felt about her messy house and the reality that it will remain that way until her kids are older. She states in it that she definitely wants her friends to come over and spend time with their family, but to not expect the house to be perfect...in return, she doesn't want or expect that from her friends either. 
 Can I get a hallelujah

Favorite Quote from Bella:
Bella had a piece of her hair fall onto her arm.  She let it sit there, balancing on her arm and said, "It's like a seahorse...or a bicycle with a seahorse on it!" Now that's what I call a great imagination!

Favorite New Recipe:
Korean Beef Soft Tacos made in the slow cooker.  YUM!  Find the recipe here.

Favorite Picture of the Week:
Elijah and Bella are both smiling AND looking at the camera-this almost never happens:)

Favorite Pin of the Week:
I want to make this sign for Bella's room!


What are some of your favorite things from this week? 

I am looking forward to next week which will be full of fun Valentine crafts and celebrations as well as a very important birthday...my husband Matt's!  Yay for celebrations (and cake, of course!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment