Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

Old is the new new!

Matt and I recently found a few antiques for our home and I am so excited about them!  So although they are old, they are new to us and I love them:) 


A butcher block island for our kitchen.  I didn't think I needed one until we got one.  Now I use it ALL the time!  Yes, it's a little beat up, but that's what adds the character and makes it a one-of-a-kind piece. On the shelf below I now store my flour and sugar containers for easy access while baking.


This adorable shelving piece is the perfect thing to hold my cookbooks! (and notice the cute little man helping me show it off:))
Here it is with some of my cookbooks on it.  On the top are two antiques clocks I found.  They are set to the times of birth of my two beautiful babes!  Bella was born at 8:30pm, and Elijah was born at 1:31 am.  I love the idea of having the times set for those two amazing moments in our life! 
 
There you have it.  Old is the new new:)

No comments:

Post a Comment