Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Grandma's House

When Matt is gone for work, the kids and I often go and visit Matt's parents.  Bella calls it 'Grandma's house'.  When Grandpa asks who's house it is, she is very certain that we are at Grandma's, not Grandpa's:)  Anyway, it is such a blessing to be able to spend time with them.  The kids absolutely love it there (new toys, treats, and fun things to do!), and I love being able to visit with them and be with family.  Lately when we go and visit, we spend most of our time outside.  I thought I'd share a few pictures from our adventures there!

Driving the car

Helping Grandma water the plants

Mowing the yard


Bella showing me some of her cool moves!





At the park



Saying Hello to an old friend



I tried to get a picture by the flowers just like the one we took last year,
Last Year (April 2012)
but here's how it turned out:
June 2013

Oh well, maybe next year!

Thanks Al and Debbie, for always having your door open for us:) Love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment